when I find myself in times of trouble, the twelfth doctor comes to me, speaking words of wisdom
Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post: 125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
Something else that is important to note: When putting images next to one another in a photoset, they will be resized to the appropriate width, preserving aspect ratio, and then cropped to the height of the shortest image in that row.
Since packs are family units, if one of the offspring decided to leave and form his or her pack, would the old pack later recognize them, or react with territorial hostility?
I know of stories in which offspring returns to their parent’s territory to ‘visit’, and the parents welcome them, no hostility. I think you can conclude from that they do recognize each other.
Wolves are very smart animals, don’t underestimate them. Did you know that if you would meet a wolf, 10 years later that wolf would still recognize you, even though the two of you have only met once?
» Asked by human-chernobyl